Amazon Prime Days for 2021 are right around the corner! This year, these big Amazon shopping days will be June 21st and 22nd. So I wanted to share some of my favorite craft products that purchase from the site.
What are Amazon Prime Days you ask?! Prime Days are a couple of days each summer where amazing deals can be found for Prime Members. There are a couple of ways to get a Prime Membership so be sure to check out Amazon’s site for more details.
This list includes craft products for making, essentials tools, as well as some products I use for organization of my craft room. I’m also including links to all the products so you can find them easily. Let’s jump in!
- Craft Ink Blending Brushes 5 Pack Colorful Set – https://amzn.to/3wCsowa Great set of blending brushes that allow you to get that ink blended look
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue (2oz) – https://amzn.to/3gzA8bM Comes with several tips so you can apply the perfect amount of glue for your project
- Large Stamp and Die Storage Pockets (10 pack) – https://amzn.to/3pKxzYg
- Maxtek Stamp and Die Storage Pockets 5.5 x 7.25 (100 pack) – https://amzn.to/2RTtDbq
- Marietta Magnetics 5×7 Magnetic Sheets – https://amzn.to/35ffCHW
- Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Paper – https://amzn.to/2NqyhLn
- Accent Opaque White 120 lb Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3pTm6UG
- Desktop Vacuum Cleaner – https://amzn.to/35bC050
- We R Memory Keepers Magnetic Cutting Mat Set – https://amzn.to/2TpHFSg
Watch this video to get more details and my review of these items
The Delta Crafter